Beautifully appointed yet budget-friendly
- Complement your modern aesthetic with an all-in-one that has clean lines and is designed for the cost-conscious with integrated and optional matching peripherals.
Easy to set up
- Experience out-of-the box simplicity from built-in peripherals. Enjoy the flexibility of a point of sale system that supports popular, third-party retail software and payment services.
Reliable everyday performance
- Blaze through busy shifts with a system that includes a multi-core processor and a range of CPU, memory, and storage configurations. Get support from the one-year limited warranty.
- Maximize space and reduce clutter with cable management and the enhanced utility of an ample 14” diagonal Full HD touchscreen that comfortably tilts and easily flips between associates and customers.
- Take advantage of essential built-in peripherals like a magnetic stripe reader and NFC to authenticate associates, and a camerabased scanner to scan QR codes and merchandise. An integrated customer-facing display is also available on select models.
- Connect directly to your everyday devices with a USB-C™ port, two USB-A ports, and Bluetooth®, and to your network with WLAN.
- Do even more with a suite of optional black or white matching peripherals—such as an iButton® or fingerprint reader for authentication, a cash drawer or printer. Add an optional I/O hub to connect more devices.
- Select the best black or white configuration for your needs with an Android™ 8.1 OS and powerful multi-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon processor and your choice of CPU speed, memory, and storage.
- Focus on your customers and your business, instead of support, with the reassurance of an included one-year HP limited warranty. Extend protection with optional HP Care services.